- Detached four bedroom family residence
- Built in 2019 by Taylor Wimpey
- Entrance hall, two reception rooms
- Dining kitchen, cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, bathroom
- Driveway, garage, enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating. EPC: B
This is a good sized modern detached family residence, very pleasantly located on the southern wooded country fringe of the large Taylor Wimpey Windmill Meadow development in the popular south Lincoln village of Branston. The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Family Room/Home Office, a well-appointed Dining Kitchen, Landing, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Bathroom and three further good sized Bedrooms.
The house stands in a quiet almost exclusive small close of quality homes. The driveway provides more than ample parking for both family and visitors and access to the single Garage. The main garden to the rear, adequately sized for most families and well enclosed.