- Spacious refurbished 1960's detached bungalow
- Situated in popular village of Skellingthorpe
- Entrance hall, central hallway
- Sitting room, living dining kitchen
- Utility, shower room
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway, garage
- Delightful landscaped gardens
- Gas central heating. EPC: C
- North Kesteven District Council - Tax band: C
This is a 1960’s detached bungalow, refurbished to provide spacious family accommodation, situated in the village of Skellingthorpe, a short drive from the City of Lincoln. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, central hallway, sitting room, living dining kitchen, utility, shower room, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property benefits from delightful landscaped rear gardens, with paved seating areas overlooking the woodland behind, front garden and driveway providing ample paring.
There are good road connections via the A46 ring road, to other areas of the City and out to the A1, Newark, A15 towards the M180 running to the north of the country.