- Courtlands is a unique, eye catching property
- Outstanding modernist architecture from the 1970s
- Central living space with a feature glass pyramidion window
- Four bedrooms, three having en-suite
- Sits well back from the road
- On a parklands setting of 3.5 acres (sts)
- Stunning rear garden with over 100 established trees and paddock area
- Garden also includes a vegetable garden with raised beds, Japanese garden and classically styled ruined temple folly
- Various outbuildings
This is possibly one of the areas most outstanding pieces of domestic modernist architecture from the 1970s. Courtlands is a unique four-bedroom property; laid out around a central living space beneath the feature glass pyramidion window. This eye-catching property will fulfil the requirements of many potential purchasers, with the space on offer entirely flexible to suit a range of purposes.
With potential home office space in abundance, Courtlands appeals to those looking to work from home or dedicate space to a hobby or interest; the property is also amenable to multigenerational living with three en-suite bedrooms and a fourth bedroom/office space all leading from the central space.
The property sits back from Tattershall Road in Kirkby on Bain, to a parkland setting of 3.5 acres (sts); the majority of which is laid out as a stunning rear garden with large, established trees, seating and rockery areas, vegetable planters and a range of outbuildings and the like.