- Grade II Listed 3 storey family residence
- Popular village location
- Entrance hall, four reception rooms, kitchen
- Pantry with shelving/cold shelf, utility room, wetroom with shower, wash basin and WC.
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom to first floor
- Two bedrooms with washroom to second floor
- Mature gardens to front and rear
- Driveway, detached garage
- Oil fired central heating -recently installed boiler/radiators
This is a wonderful five bedroom detached Grade II Listed early C19th Georgian residence of some considerable charm and character, offering 2,131 sq. ft./198 m2 of well laid out three storey family accommodation with some eye catching period detailing to enjoy. The house stands in large private grounds extending to approximately 0.4 acres (sts) adjoining open Witham valley countryside to the north.
Washingborough is a very pleasant village with a thriving community and a good range of local amenities which includes a well-respected primary school, doctor’s surgery, supermarket, pharmacy and Post Office, public houses and food takeaways. The historic City of Lincoln and its excellent range of shopping and social facilities lies only three and a half miles away. Also from Washingborough there is now direct access onto the new ‘Lincoln Eastern Bypass’ which offers very quick and easy access to routes to the north, east and south of the city. There are also good road connections out to RAF Waddington and surrounding RAF bases in the region, Sleaford, Grantham, the A1 and Newark with its London Kings Cross high speed rail link.