- Period semi-detached house on no-through road
- Grounds extend to 0.26 acre (sts)
- Utility, dining kitchen, living room
- Two bedrooms, bathroom
- Timber garage with lean to store, summerhouse, garden shed, greenhouse
- Driveway providing ample parking
- Oil fired heating. EPC: F
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: A
- Stunning 360 degree virtual viewing available
**NO CHAIN**5 Cole Lane is a period semi-detached two bedroom house on a quiet no through road, positioned well away from the main road with excellent garden extending to 0.26 acres with off-road parking for multiple vehicles, and a useful range of outbuildings. Boasting modern kitchen and bathroom fittings, the property offers comfortable, well-maintained accommodation.
The internal accommodation comprises; utility room, dining kitchen with storage area and living room with fish tank inset beneath the stairs to the ground floor with two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The internal living space extends to 840ft². Externally there is a brick workshop to the front of the property, timber garage with lean to store on one side and carport on the other plus a timber summerhouse (with hot tub), shed at the end of the garden and greenhouse.