- Well presented detached dormer bungalow
- Lincoln village location
- Master bedroom suite to first floor
- Delightful gardens to rear
- Dining kitchen, sitting room
- Bedroom 3/study, bedroom 2, family bathroom
- Driveway and parking to frontage
- Former garage-hobby room/workshop, utility, garden room
- Gas central heating. EPC: E
An attractive chalet bungalow, possibly dating from the 1950’s, very pleasantly located in open countryside setting only a short drive away for the historic city of Lincoln. The bungalow is of very good size (GIFA 1668 sq. ft./154 m2) and offers an excellent range of accommodation comprising; hall, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms to ground floor and bathroom; master bedroom suite to first floor.
Ample parking, garage with hardstanding for caravan/motorhome, delightful gardens with seating areas and country views.