- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Within the Cathedral Heights complex
- Living dining kitchen, office area
- Two bedrooms, one with en-suite, bathroom
- Communal courtyard
- Garage with separate block, country views
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
A good sized ground floor apartment in the Cathedral Heights complex located on the northern country fringe of Bracebridge Heath a very short drive away from the historic City of Lincoln. The apartment sits in the north eastern corner of the building and has direct access into central landscaped quad, which is a very pleasant open air recreational area for all residents to enjoy.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, very substantial Living Dining Kitchen with a pleasant Home Office/Sitting Area, Master Bedroom with En-suite, further good sized Bedroom and Bathroom. All the apartments in Cathedral Heights are fortunate in having well-presented and private communal grounds and excellent parking, with this one also having it's own garage. Note: Management Charge applies: £90.14 per month or £1081.68 per annum.