- Detached 1950's village residence- For sale by Informal Tender
- Would benefit from significant upgrade/refurbishment
- Breakfast kitchen, lounge
- Dining room, conservatory
- Downstairs bathroom
- Two bedrooms, sitting room/bedroom 3, shower room
- Large landing area (potential for 4th bedroom)
- Driveway, garage, front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating, EPC: D
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - GUIDE PRICE £265,000 Unless sold previously by private treaty.
Closure date Friday 21st May 2021
This a surprisingly good sized detached village residence, dating from the 1950’s with significant later extensions, located on the pleasant northern country fringe of Reepham. The property would benefit from a general scheme of modernisation, refurbishment and some repair. The property offers great potential for the future and stands in large grounds.
Reepham is a small popular village with many attractive modern and period homes and it is blessed with its own well respected primary school, public house and post office/village store. The property also stands only a few hundred yards the sister village of Cherry Willingham which offers a very good range of local amenities which includes a primary and secondary school, sports/leisure centre/facilities, Co-op Supermarket, post office and newsagent, butchers, hairdresser, chemist, food takeaways, public houses and more.