- Well presented detached bungalow
- Popular village location
- Kitchen diner, sitting room
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom
- Delightful landscaped gardens
- Gas central heating. EPC: tbc
A beautifully presented, detached two bedroom bungalow, set back from the roadside, in a residential area of the popular village of Washingborough, a short drive from the historic City of Lincoln.
The property benefits from a fence enclosed landscaped rear garden, with raised feature beds, garage/workshop and greenhouse. There is off street parking to the driveway which leads to the integral garage.