- NEW BUILD 6 bedroom detached family residence
- One of 6 in the enclave of Ashgrove
- Feature entrance hall, cloakroom, utility
- Drawing room, family room, study
- Substantial living dining kitchen
- Six bedrooms over two floors, three en-suites, family bathroom
- Gas fired underfloor heating
- Tree shaded rear garden leading down to beck
- Double garage, ample parking, gravel driveway
An absolutely stunning six bedroom family residence, (3,094 sq. ft/287 m2 excluding garaging), the last new home to be released on the outstandingly successful Ashgrove Development, a private enclave of large high quality family residences on the south east country fringe of Sudbrooke in a most appealing tree sheltered setting.
This aesthetically very appealing stone featured home offers expansive three storey family accommodation, which has a very high standard of contemporary design style appointment throughout, feature lighting canopies, a Gainsborough Kitchens appointed Kitchen area that certainly catches the eye, and yet more.
The house benefits from having one of the largest plots on the development with the grounds running down to the back there is a sweeping drive way running round into the grounds to the very good sized Double Garage.
Ground Floor Substantial Feature Hallway, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Dining/Family Room, a wonderful eye catching Living Dining Kitchen and Utility Room; First Floor Landing, an outstanding Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Ensuite Shower Room, Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room and two further good sized Bedrooms; Second Floor Landing and two large family Bedrooms on of which benefits from having an Ensuite Shower Room.
A formal viewing is highly recommended.