- Substantial Grade II Listed Detached property
- Currently divided into two areas of accommodation c/w separate annex
- Main house included entrance vestibule, stunning entrance hallway
- Two formal sitting rooms, two dining kitchens
- Cloakroom, boot room, boiler room
- Four bedrooms, family bathroom and separate family shower room
- Annex- Dining kitchen, sitting room, shower room and two further bedrooms, cellar
- Stunning formal gardens to frontage with various seating areas
- Large parking area and grounds to the rear with hidden seating area and pond
- Integral garage and storeroom
- Oil fired heating. E
- Stunning 360 degree virtual viewing available
The old rectory is a charismatic and very substantial property offering flexible accommodation with great potential. The property is currently divided into three independent units, two providing family accommodation and the third with planning permission as a holiday let (N/058/00672/20). The possibilities as an exceptional single dwelling or multiple units are clear with over 5,000ft² of accommodation available set in to acres on mature parkland style gardens.
Greenways occupies a plot of approximately 2 acres, a mature parkland style garden of mature grounds of grassland and woodland, built in 1834 this stunning Grade II Listed building retains plenty of original features, 10’ ceiling height, high skirtings and sash windows with internal shutters alongside more modern comforts, an excellent property.
A formal viewing is highly recommended!