- Period detached family residence, extended in 1970's
- Located in uphill Lincoln close to Cathedral
- Two reception rooms, breakfast room, kitchen
- Cloakroom, lobby/utility
- Three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom to master, family shower room
- Exterior grounds extend to approx 0.15 acre (sts)
- Driveway, garage
- Gas central heating. EPC:
This is a detached city residence of some considerable character and charm, which certainly catches the eye, very prominently located in this prime uphill residential area of Lincoln only a short walk from the historic Cathedral, Castle, the famous Steep Hill and the Bailgate shopping district.
The building has many distinctive and attractive architectural features including stone mullion windows and a rosemary tiled pitched roof. The lodge has been enlarged in years past to provide a good range of family accommodation which still offers potential for further extension and development in the future, subject to any necessary planning/building consents. The garden is part wall enclosed and extends to in the region of 0.15 acres (STS) The internal accommodation briefly comprises: Ground floor - entrance vestibule, breakfast kitchen, dining room, sitting room, rear porch/utility; First floor - three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 and a separate shower room. Outside There is space to park two vehicles off the road in front of the double garage.