- Modern detached family residence in village location
- Appointed to a very high standard
- Hall, breakfast kitchen, study, cloakroom
- Sitting/dining room with stunning fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suiute, two further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Delightful landscaped front and rear gardens
- Driveway, garaging and garden shed
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
Walnut Cottage is a three bedroom detached house built in 2007 to a very high standard in a classic style, externally the property has stone sills and lintels, uPVC sash windows, brick corbelling and coronation chimney pots whilst internally the property has a beautiful oak staircase with twisted spindles, inglenook fireplace and quality oak kitchen with granite worktops. The property also boasts environmentally friendly credentials with solar water heating and rainwater recycling.
The internal accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom, study, lounge diner, breakfast kitchen and garden room to the ground floor with master bedroom suite with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property sits on a good sized corner plot with gardens front and rear, large detached garage, ample off-road parking and walnut trees front and rear that give the property its name.
Mareham Le Fen is a popular village with a convenience store/post office, butcher and fish and chip shop. Mareham Le Fen Church of England Primary School, rated a “Good School”, village hall and St Helen’s Church. The market town of Horncastle lies 6 miles away and Boston lies approximately 13 miles away with RAF Coningsby just 5 miles away.