- An attractive development of stylish new homes built by well-known local builders
- Three double bedroom detached bungalow
- Striking triple aspect open plan living kitchen with bi-folding doors to rear garden
- Carefully designed and thoughtfully positioned within an appealing cul-de-sac
- Having a countryside feel yet within reasonable walking distance to all amenities
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Living kitchen & utility room
- Garage & ample off street parking
- Views over neighbouring countryside
An attractive development of stylish new homes, built by well-known local builders. Each bungalow and house has been carefully designed and thoughtfully positioned within an appealing cul-de-sac. Situated to an ever popular area of this most sought after village, Manor drive enjoys the best of both worlds having a countryside feel yet within reasonable walking distance from the shopping, social and educational facilities this superb village provides. There are many delightful walks close by including the Viking Way and the Water Cycle Path following the edge of the River Witham to Lincoln.
The Ash is a three double bedroom new build bungalow carefully designed with modern living in mind including a striking triple aspect open plan living kitchen with bi-folding doors to rear garden. The main bedroom has an en-suite and the living kitchen has the benefit of a utility room. Externally the property is enhanced by ample off street parking and garage and view over neighbouring countryside.
Please note: Manorcrest will pay the annual service charge for the private road, drains and lighting for the first 2 years & capping the annual service charge at £375 for the first 5 years