- An attractive development of stylish new homes built by well-known local builders
- A three double bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Carefully designed and thoughtfully positioned within an appealing cul-de-sac
- Lounge / diner & sun lounge
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Having a countryside feel yet within reasonable walking distance to all amenities
- Garage & ample off street parking
- South facing rear gardens
An attractive development of stylish new homes built by well-known local builders. Each property has been carefully designed and thoughtfully positioned within an appealing cul-de-sac. Situated to an ever popular area of this most sought after village, Manor Drive enjoys the best of both worlds having a countryside feel yet within reasonable walking distance from the shopping, social and educational facilities this superb village provides. There are many delightful walks close by including the Viking Way and the Water Cycle Path following the edge of the River Witham to Lincoln.
The Birch is a three double bedroom semi-detached bungalow carefully designed with modern living in mind including lounge/diner, sun lounge and en-suite to main bedroom. Externally the property has the benefit of ample off street parking, garage and south facing rear gardens.