- 1970's detached family residence
- Delightful grounds with countryside views
- L shaped sitting/sining room, formal dining room
- Dining kitchen, substantial conservatory
- Master bedroom suite with roof balcony, family bathroom
- Four further bedrooms, one utilised as a study
- Gravelled driveway, seating areas, vegetable plot
- Garage, Summerhouse
- Oil fired heating. EPC: tbc
Northside House is a substantial 1970’s detached family residence standing in stunning grounds extending to in the region of 0.85 acres.
The internal accommodation is well presented and appointed to a high standard and comprises: entrance hall, L shaped sitting/dining room, cloakroom, formal dining room, substantial conservatory, dining kitchen, utility; main bedroom suite, bathroom and four further bedrooms, one currently used as a stuDy.
The external grounds have been delightfully landscaped and provide a measure of privacy from neighbouring homes, to include a summerhouse and selection of seating areas.