- Stunning 3/4 bed barn conversion
- Planning permission in place for conversion of crew yard buildings to annex
- Large breakfast dining kitchen, utility and cloakroom
- Delightful sitting room opening to dining room
- Substantial main bedroom, bedroom three with en-suite
- Study/bedroom 4, family bathroom
- Wonderful landscaped grounds including ornamental pond, paved seating areas
- Ample parking, former crew yard buildings, open garaging
- Oil fired heating. EPC: F
A rare opportunity to acquire an outstanding stone featured family residence with planning permission for an additional large annex conversion, that benefits from having an outstanding setting within a wonderful private landscaped walled garden, very pleasantly and discreetly located in the old heart of the ever popular village of Barkston with its many stone detailed period homes. The village is but a 10 minute drive away from the suburbs of Grantham with its high speed rail link to London Kings Cross.
The accommodation exhibits some considerable charm and character with exposed stone featuring and exposed beams, quality appointment kitchen, oak staircase, skirting and interior doors and much more. There is an attractive reception space and whilst utilised in three/four bedroom format, the barn could be returned to a first floor four bedroom layout if required.
The property offers great potential for the future with there being FULL COMPLIANT PLANNING PERMISSION for the conversion of stone and brick featured crew yard farm buildings into an outstanding large adjoining two storey three bedroom FAMILY ANNEX with feature reception space.