- Modern semi-detached house village location
- Within enclave in modern development
- Lounge diner, breakfast kitchen, cloakroom
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to main, bathroom
- Allocated parking to communal parking area
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating. EPC: B
An attractive semi-detached house, appointed and presented to an excellent standard, standing on the eastern side of the green of this very appealing development of quality homes set on the northern county fringe of the popular Lincoln village of Scothern.
Accommodation comprises; breakfast kitchen, cloakroom, lounge diner, three bedrooms one with en-suite and bathroom. There is designated parking in a communal area and enclosed rear garden.