- Period family residence set in 0.24 acres
- Features include exposed beams, brick fireplaces, oak flooring
- Three formal reception rooms
- Substantial living dining kitchen
- Principal bedroom with en-suite
- Guest bedroom suite, two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gated driveway providing ample parking
- Delightful grounds and formal gardens
This is a substantial detached family residence, exhibiting some considerable period charm and character, very pleasantly located in the Conservation Area at the heart of the attractive village of Helpringham, in delightful grounds with an old Walnut tree extending to 0.24 (sts) of an acre.
The house offers an expansive, extended range of well laid out accommodation with three major reception rooms, a substantial eye catching living dining kitchen and four good sized bedrooms, two of which have en-suite facilities; exposed ceiling beams and joists, attractive fireplaces and oak joinery.. Attractive exterior detailing to the house with stone quoins and an ancient mason’s stone inscription.