- Three storey townhouse in town centre
- Entrance porch, hallway, cloakroom, utility
- Ground floor bedroom (former treatment room)
- First Floor: Sitting room, dining kitchen, storeroom
- 2nd Floor - Two good sized bedrooms, bathoom
- Communal parking to the rear, garage included
- Gas central heating. EPC: C
A sizable three storey town house right in the heart of the Georgian market town of Horncastle. The property offers a cost effective family home, ideal for first time buyer or investment buyer alike. The property benefits form powder coated double glazed windows, is freshly decorated and carpeted and with a current anticipated rental figure of £575 per calendar month offers a 5.6% return against an asking price offer.
The internal accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, cloakroom, utility room and bedroom to the ground floor, landing, dining kitchen, sitting room and reduced height store room to the first floor with landing, two further bedrooms and family bathroom to the second floor. Externally there is a dedicated parking space and garage with power and light connected.