- Refurbished end-terrace family residence
- Situated in the heart of the Metheringham village
- Entrance hall, stairs hallway, utility, cloakroom
- Large feature sitting room, breakfast kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Gated access to driveway, garage
- Delightful enclosed private gardens with patio area
- Gas central heating. EPC: tbc
- North Kesteven District Council - Tax band: D
A substantial village residence (1,711 ft2 / 158 m2), refurbished and enhanced with successfully re-arranged accommodation, by the current vendors. The house stands in a very pleasant location in the old heart of the village, just a short walk away from an excellent range of local amenities.
Accommodation comprises; Ground Floor Entrance Hall, Stairs Hallway, an attractively appointed and presented country style Dining Kitchen, a large Sitting Room with Scandinavian wood burning stove and pleasant views over the garden, Utility Room and Cloakroom; First Floor Landing, Master Bedroom with a well-presented En-suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom and three further Bedrooms of good proportions.
The house benefits from having good vehicular access from the roadside with enclosed driveway space and a good sized detached garage. The rear garden is of a very good size, well enclosed and very private.
Metheringham has a rail link to Lincoln, primary school, Post Office, Co-op supermarket, pharmacy; restaurants, pubs and takeaways, hairdressers, squash club a hardware store and train station with direct access to the City. There are good road connections in the area out to a number RAF bases in the region, the historic City of Lincoln and its excellent range of shopping and social facilities, Sleaford, Grantham, the A1 and Newark with its London Kings Cross high speed rail connection.