- Five bed farmhouse, in 2.6 acres
- two, two bedroomed self contained cottages
- Village location
- Three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, office
- Shower room, bathroom
- Each cottage has living dining kitchen
- Two bedrooms, bathroom
- Delightful landscaped grounds, surface swimming pool
- Oil fired central heating.
- Main House EPC: F Cottages EPC: D
- Cottages EPC: D
Helsey House is a rare opportunity to purchase a delightful period farmhouse in a rural location set in 2.16 acres with the added benefit of two self-catering cottages. The farmhouse offers spacious family accommodation with five generous bedrooms and excellent living space to the ground floor, the highlight being a charming bespoke handmade kitchen at the heart of the home. There are attractive lawned gardens surrounding the property and open paddock area with maturing tree planting including various fruit trees.
The four-star Dairy and The Cow Shed have provided the vendors with an average annual net income of £20,000. The property and cottages are located just 1.8 miles from Chapel St Leonards giving easy access to the east coast beaches and resorts. The courtyard and grounds with surface swimming pool provide an idyllic holiday destination. The photovoltaic panels on The Cow Shed provide electricity and generate income via the feedback tariff.