- Immaculately presented detached family residence
- Village location with 0.23 acres (sts) stunning landscaped grounds
- Living dining kitchen, sitting room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three/four further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway, double garage, outbuildings
- Oil fired heating. EPC: D
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: E
**NO CHAIN**A spacious 4/5 bedroom detached house built in 2000, set within well maintained grounds and offering a range of internal accommodation. With large sitting room, family/dining room open to breakfast kitchen, utility, large conservatory, boiler room, cloakroom to the ground floor; master bedroom with shower room 3 further bedrooms plus bedroom 5/office and family bathroom to the first floor; the property will suit a range of requirements and makes for a complete family home. The internal living space extends to 1888 sq ft.
Externally there are mature established ground to the front and rear, landscaped with a range of patio and seating areas, planting spaces, raised beds, plus sun house, two greenhouses, large garden shed, double garage and ample parking on the driveway which is both long and wide.