- Outstanding detached barn conversion
- Grounds 1/3rd acre (sts), including formal garden
- Three reception rooms, living dining kitchen,cloakroom, laundry room
- Downstairs guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom 2, family bathroom
- Driveway, double garage
- Oil fired central heating. EPC: E
An outstanding detached country residence with delightful grounds of approx. 1/3rd acre (sts), set in a lovely setting within this charming former farm crew yard with its quality barn conversions, in the small, quiet Lincolnshire village of Stainfield. Accommodation exhibits considerable eye catching charm and comprises; Ground Floor Entrance Lobby, Laundry room, WC, quality appointed Living Dining Kitchen with high vaulted ceilings, exposed King Post roof trusses and joists and a wood burning stove; Conservatory, Family Room/Study, large attractively feature Lounge with wood burning stove and a Guest Bedroom with En-suite; First Floor Landing, Master Bedroom with En-suite,, Bedroom 2 with dressing area, large Walk In Wardrobe and a quality appointed Bathroom. The barn is the premier home in the courtyard and aesthetically most striking, the large graveled area serving the homes also provides access to the very good sized double garage. There is a surprisingly large, well fenced/wall enclosed private rear garden.