- Detached family residence in cul de sac location
- Elevated position with countryside views on horizon
- Lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory
- Laundry room, cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms, family bathroom
- Driveway, double garage, front garden
- Delightul landscaped terraced garden to rear
- Gas central heating. EPC: tbc
A well presented and appointed four bedroom detached house situated at the head of the cul de sac of Albion Crescent. The property benefits from delightfully landscaped, surprisingly private terraced rear gardens providing an enviable setting. A driveway provides ample parking and there are countryside views over the Lincoln north cliff escarpment. Accommodation comprises; three reception rooms, conservatory, well appointed breakfast kitchen, laundry room and cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
There are good road connections to the A57 and A46 ring road running out to the A1. Easy access to the West Common; the City centre, University and historic Bailgate area with the Castle and Cathedral, individual shops and restaurants are just a few minutes away
A formal viewing is highly recommended !