- Semi-detached bungalow in popular residential area
- Lounge diner, kitchen, bathroom
- Would benefit from a scheme of updating
- Driveway, garage, low maintenance garden to front
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating. EPC: C
NO ONWARD CHAIN! A small semi-detached bungalow very pleasantly located in this popular south western suburban area of the historic city of Lincoln, which will draw interest from retired couples/individuals and some residential investment buyers.
The accommodation would benefit from a general scheme of refurbishment and comprises; good sized Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom. There are manageable a gardens to both front and rear of the bungalow, a driveway providing more than ample parking for resident and visitors, as well as access to the single Garage.
There is easy access to an excellent range of neighbourhood amenities including the Birchwood Shopping Centre which provides for all general day to day shopping needs.