- Detached 1970's 3/4 bedroom house
- Situated in a popular residential area of Horncastle
- Study, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility
- Sitting room/lounge diner, dining room, family room/4th bedroom
- Three bedrooms with family bathroom
- Driveway providing ample parking, double garage
- Good size 0.23 acre (sts) plot
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: D
- Stunning 360 degree virtual viewing available
Highstone House is a large three / four bedroom house within walking distance of the centre of the Georgian market town of Horncastle. The property offers very flexible and considerable living space to the ground floor with a detached double garage. Complete with ample parking space, large double garage, and varied garden spaces the property will meet the requirements of a range of prospective purchasers. Extending to 1,872ft², the internal living space offers a range of areas to be allocated to meet ones own requirements.
Horncastle is a well serviced market town with a range of amenities including banks, post office, supermarkets, leisure centre, doctors’ surgery and a range of local shops and cafes. There is also an excellent range of educational facilities including the highly regarded Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Banovallum Secondary School and Horncastle Primary School. A regular bus service runs to the county capital of Lincoln and the coastal resort of Skegness- which sit 21 miles away to the West and East respectively.
Stunning 360 degree virtual viewing available