At Robert Bell & Company our most important objective is to keep all our sellers, buyers and staff safe in these difficult times. Please see below our Mandatory Covid-Buyers Viewing Protocol.
On requesting a viewing of a RB&Co property you will be asked:
- Have any members of their family, or connected persons (work/social), contracted coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- In what Tier Level are you living in/travelling from? (Not relevant during a period of national lockdown)
- To notify us immediately if you or a member of your household show any symptoms for coronavirus prior to the viewing appointment so that it can be postponed and rearranged as necessary.
You will be required to send RB&Co by email confirmation of your compliance with the following mandatory viewing protocol:
A maximum of two people is allowed to attend the viewing (plus a member of our staff or the homeowner).
- Both viewers must be from the same household.
- You will be required to wear gloves and face masks.
- We politely request no children attend the viewing.
- Please ensure that you remain at least 2 metres apart from either our staff member or the homeowner during the viewing (socially distant).
- Please do not touch door handles or surfaces during the viewing. All doors will have been opened for you prior to your viewing.
- Any questions you have can be answered outside in the garden or by telephone/email following the viewing.
Upon your viewing appointment being booked, an email will be sent to you detailing the Mandatory Covid-Buyers Viewing Protocol. Please ensure you send an immediate reply confirming your compliance with the viewing protocol, or the agents will retain the right to terminate the appointment without notice.
Many thanks for you co-operation
The Robert Bell & Company Team.