Date: Saturday 10th December 2022 at 9:30am
Location: Near Horncastle, Lincolnshire
Viewing: Friday 9th December 12 noon - 3pm & Sale day from 8 am
On behalf of the Executors
Genuine dispersal sale, following the sale of the farm
A fully photographed catalogue is available on UKAuctioneers.com.
- McCormick MTX 120 tractor: reg YX06 HAE, first reg. July 2006, done 5870 hours on clock
- Marshall 802 tractor: reg. B398 SPW, done 4045 hrs on clock
- Matbro TS280 telehandler: with pallet tines, reg. P597 JAJ, done 9171 hrs on clock
inc. 4m FarmForce Pneumatic DA-5 drill; Centerliner SX fertiliser spreader; Dowdeswell 4 fur rev. plough; Simak tedder; folding hydraulic pressure harrows with crumbler rollers; Teagle Dynamo 6 topper; Kuhn HR4002 power harrow and packer roller; folding chain harrows; two sets of MF discs; Marshall muck spreader; Parmiter Feeda Bedder 6; rotary topper; two spring tine drags, one MF; subsoiler; twin axle metal bale trailer; water bowser on trailer; old tractor mounted muck scraper; metal single axle trailer chassis; Parmiter auger; grain bucket...
inc. 7 assorted metal and wooden workbenches and vices inc. Record No. 52 & No. 4; workshop shelving and qty of metal bins; red, wheeled workshop toolbox and Clarke HD Plus top box; metal Taico top box and other toolboxes; qty of nuts, bolts, rivets etc; chisels, rasps, hole cutters, sockets, spanners, screwdrivers, punches, pullers etc; assorted power tools for spares; welding equipment inc. Topmig Super welder, arc welder, nozzles and rods; 5 ton trolley jack; bottle jack; Clarke Strong Arm engine hoist; anvil; Clarke wheeled battery charger; Draper Expert Charge Start; Compton single phase compressor; Motivair compressor; Neco pump on trolley; Brook Compton wheeled 3 ph converter; Transwave converter; Hyundai 52cc petrol hole auger and 2 borers; carpenters toolbox and contents; Clarke woodworker single phase belt and disc sander; Dewalt bandsaw; Nutool mortising machine; Record Drillmaster Power lathe; Tooltec circular saw and bench with rollers; Clarke woodworker lathe; Axminster 10” table saw; metal lathe; 12 speed heavy duty bench top pillar drill; Allen West & Co bench grinder; Wolf bench mounted pillar drill; Sweeney & Blocksidge fly press; small belt driven mechanical hacksaw; Titan 8 speed bench pillar drill; misc. inc grinding discs, wire wheels, hydraulic hose, spray gun, metal chains, ratchet straps, grease dispenser, oil drum and dispenser etc…
inc. Welvent Drying Systems grain drying fan and various lengths of ducting; wheeled grain silo and dryer; cattle crush; qty herringbone barrier; galvanised field gates; tractor weights; concrete water trough; pair treadplate trailer ramps; trailer chassis (distressed); tractor spares – qty of assorted filters, lights etc; 4 Portek and Bangalore birdscarers; single phase 1.5hp induction fan; various tractor and other wheels and tyres, some with good tread, incl. Michelin, Goodyear, rear twin wheels and tyres, etc...
inc. Stiga Combi 110 electric Park Ranger yellow ride on mower and Tonka red garden trailer; Wolseley Merry Tiller rotavator; Cobra petrol mower; wood and metal framed park bench; 4 piece wicker conservatory suite; 2 old AGA stoves for spares; assorted garden hand tools – hoes, spade, edger, rake etc; 2 square cast iron bowls; brass fender; aluminium ladder; orange plastic net fencing; brass blow torches; vintage scales and weights; Anglepoise lamp; butler’s sink; dog cage; wheel barrow; drain rods; pallets of pantiles, yellow house bricks and paving slabs; black drainage pipe, c.12”; fuel tanks and oil pumps; shipping container; moped for spares; small 2-wheel wooden bodied car trailer; 6ft wooden bodied 2-wheel car trailer….
Included by Kind Permission:
18m Gem trailed 2000L sprayer, with current test; 24m John Deere mounted 1200L sprayer; 3m FarmForce combi drill; 28ft artic trailer; Parmiter fence post knocker; New Holland electric side knife; 2 x Portequip double-sided cattle feeders; 2 sets of Markstig harrows; 2 x Bomford SuperFlow drags; Bomford hedgetrimmer; 30 x 9ft wooden sheep troughs; old roller mill; Ransome and Dowdeswell parts; various wheels incl. row crops, duals, lorry wheels etc; round bale string; Clay pigeon trap; Fordson pulley…etc
- Buyers Premium: 10%+VAT (reducing to 5%+VAT on the balance over £1,000/lot).
- VAT: All lots will attract VAT on the hammer price at the prevailing rate. VAT also applies to the buyers premium (see above).
- Bidding: No online bidding. In-person or by commission bid with the Auctioneers, only.
- Commission Bidding: Email bids may be submitted in accordance with the Conditions of Sale to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 5pm on the day prior to the sale. We will acknowledge all email bids received - if you have not received confirmation please contact our Horncastle office, 01507 522222.
- Telephone: Main office 01507 522222, option 3.
- Payment: BACS, debit card, telephone payment.
- Pay Office Hours (Lindsey Court, Horncastle): Monday-Friday normal office hours. Sale Pay Office will close mid-afternoon following the sale.
- Removal: ALL items must be removed within 7 days viz. Saturday 17th December; all transport/hauliers must be in possession of a receipted invoice or electronic agreement from the Auctioneers.
- Refreshments: On site on Sale Day only
- Toilets: On site
- Parking: Available on site, as signposted - cars beside the main yard; all other vehicles (trailers, lorries and other larger vehicles) will park in a field in front of the sale site, accessed of the roadside.
- Photographs: Further specific photographs may be available from the auctioneers, please email email@example.com. Photographs of all lots will appear on UKAuctioneers.com in due course
- Location: Treetops Farm, Green Lane, Hemingby, Lincolnshire LN9 5QH. The sale will be signposted from nearby major roads.