Date: Friday 16th October 2020 at 10:00am
Location: Park Farm, Main Road, Roughton, Woodhall Spa LN10 6YJ
Viewing: Wednesday 14th & Thursday 15th October, 10 am - 4 pm
via UKAuctioneers.com - 2 DAY SALE
SALE DAYS: FRIDAY 16th & SATURDAY 17th OCTOBER, 10.00 am
Viewing Days: Wednesday 14th & Thursday 15th October, 10 am - 4 pm
Genuine dispersal sale, to be held over 2 days - online & commission bidding only
To include 22 modern and predominantly vintage tractors, along with a range of farm machinery, workshop equipment, tools and an array of miscellaneous and spares....
- 2008 Claas Arion 620C tractor, reg. FX08 FSO, done approx. 4674 hrs
- 1999 Deutz Agrotron 120 tractor, reg. T484 RBC, done approx. 8233 hrs
- Marshall 702 tractor, reg. LTL 228Y, showing 7759 hrs, with McConnel PA44 edge flail
- 1967 MF 135 tractor, reg. EVL 327E, shows 6565 hrs
- McCormick International 434 tractor
- International tractor, reg. FBF 710D
- Rare tractor, MF90, reg. CJL 987C - imported from USA, as featured in Classic Tractor
- Rare tractor, MF85 - imported from USA, as featured in Classic Tractor
- MF 35 tractor
- Grey Ferguson tractor, reduction gearbox, reg. GJL 613
- Clayson M13 combine, reg. OBE 804G
- Nuffield Universal tractor with Webb beet cleaner, loader and 5 bucket attachments, reg. KUV 518
- David Brown 885 tractor unit on 1976 Standen sugar beet harvester, reg. NER 864R
- Matbro telehandler, reg. B737 CFW
- 1987 Case International tractor, reg. D871 DDX
- Nuffield 4/65 tractor
- International tractor, loader and 3 rear wheels
Included by kind permission:
- 1973 International 454 hydrostatic tractor with cab, reg. FFU 195L (doors and PTO cover etc)
- Nuffield 10/60 tractor (E reg.) no paperwork. One owner from new; bought from Jacksons of Coningsby
- Ferguson Vineyard TED 20 tractor
- Ferguson TEF 20 tractor with forend loader
- Nuffield 465 tractor
- Fordson Major diesel tractor
- Ferguson tractor – for spares
TRAILERS 12ft Ifor Williams twin axle trailer with ramps; Tye 2-wheel 8t trailer; Weightlifter grain trailer; livestock trailers; single axle tipping trailer; trailer chassis’; FARM MACHINERY & PARTS Clayson M13 combine; qty Ransomes & other rev. ploughs; vintage ploughs; Simba disc harrows; Cousins trailed press; Jones heavy-duty trailed press; Simba trailed discs; Simba double press; 2014 Teagle Multidisc 400; Lely drill mtd on Roterra power harrow; Rhino & McConnel toppers; Quicke Flexible lift; Javelin subsoiler; 3-gang flexicoil rolls; Stoll Westmac UM 410, Lely & various other tedders & turners; Cooke’s flat eight bale sledge; bale slaves; NH Super Hayliner baler & sledge; round balers; Amazone fertiliser spreader; Kidd Fymax manure spreaders; Agrozet manure spreader; MF 30 combine drill; Ransomes Microdrop sprayer; Kuhn power harrow; Cambridge rolls; Ashton of Horncastle flat roll; Pettit mounted discs; Cooper trailed discs; Bamford Claes vintage combine; trailed Tanker sugar beet harvester & Ransomes sugar beet harvester; Webb mounted beet loader; mounted beet hoes; vintage Standen beet topper; Triple-K spring tine harrow; Bomford Superflow ripper; vintage seed dresser; Howard rotavators; Krone 8ft rotavator; selection of drags, power harrows, mowers, fertiliser spreaders, mole ploughs & sprayers; Kwik-way 6ft snow blade; bale spikes; various forklift tines; loader buckets; manure forks; Drott 4 in 1 bucket; Manitou bucket & new bucket blade etc…. WORKSHOP EQUIP. & SPARES Dominion heavy-duty planer/saw; various welders, large qty rods, visors etc; axle stands; assorted jacks; tool boxes & contents; socket sets; qty spanners; bearing pullers; tap & die sets; assorted power tools incl. drills, planers, grinders etc; pillar drills; various other misc. tools; bench grinders; vices; qty cutting discs, nails, nuts & bolts, saw blades; block & tackles; workshop cabinets, lockers, stands, shelves, trollies etc; bench saws; vintage band saw; engine hoist; compressors; qty PTO’s & guards; new spark plugs; electrical spares…. GARDEN EQUIPMENT incl. Husqvarna 850 ride-on mower, other ride on mowers, strimmers, chainsaws, hand tools etc; rotavator wheels; British Anzani garden tractor; Clifford cultivator; Howard Gem rotavator; ENGINES, COLLECTABLES & MISC. incl. 1985 Leyland Sherpa van; variety of vehicle spares incl. lamps, beacons, filters, fuel tanks incl. by EJ Bowman Lincolnshire; Clayson combine spares; trailer boards; Land Rover wheels, tyres & spares; diesel dumper; Ruston & Hornsby 1930’s engine for restoration; Lister static engine on bomb trolley; other assorted engines, motors & pumps; tractor hitches, top links, draw bars, rams etc; tractor weights & frames; plough shares & points; wheels & tyres; various grain augers; 2 large circular metal corn bins; roller mills; qty cast wheels; skip, on tine base; grind stones; various oil; slug pelleter; winch; pressure washer; qty ropes, pipes, hose, belting, chain, straps etc; range of bird scarers; fire extinguishers; flood lights; baler twine & net wrap; galv. buckets & baths; machinery manuals; qty antlers & horns; hyd aircraft steps; cab steps; wooden & steel ramps; IBC tanks; logs; galvanised wire; oil tank; assorted water tanks & troughs; elec fencer units; 8 cast calf bowls; hay racks; metal hurdles; military items incl. trailers, spot lamps, steps, straps, ammunition cases & boxes, generators, wheels, space heaters etc; By kind permission: Kverneland plough; Vaderstad Rexius Carrier hyd discs; Vaderstad hyd Cambridge rolls; Marston hyd tipping trailer; 2004 KRM M2 fertilizer spreader; Samasz drum mower; Quicke forend loader; Maschio power harrow; Stanhay sugar beet drill; Matco sugar beet drill; Bamford discs; NH 378 baler; John Deere sprayer; 1000L spray tank; Cockshut trailed plough; Ransomes 108 plough; Sellers 56 bale transporter; buck rake; Clipper Safety Chaff Cutter; diesel bowser; selection front & rear dual wheels & row crops; feeders & troughs; calf crush & creep feeder; grain spear & moisture meter etc…
- Buyers Premium: 10%+VAT (reducing to 5%+VAT on the balance over £1,000/lot)
- VAT: Majority VAT exempt; items marked with an * in the sale catalogue and as announced by the auctioneer, will attract VAT at the prevailing rate. VAT also applies to the buyers premium (see above).
- Bidding: Online via www.UKAuctioneers.com (pre-registration required) or by commission bid with the Auctioneers
- Commission Bidding: Email bids may be submitted in accordance with the Conditions of Sale to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 5pm on the day prior to the sale. We will acknowledge all email bids received - if you have not received confirmation please contact our Horncastle office, 01507 522222. There shall be no telephone bidding on this occasion.
- Telephone: Main office 01507 522222, option 3.
- Payment: BACS, debit card, telephone payment.
- Pay Office Hours (Lindsey Court, Horncastle): Friday 16th October until 5.30 pm; Saturday 17th October until 4.30 pm. Monday 19th October, normal office hours.
- Removal: By appointment with the Auctioneers. Purchasers should ensure they book an appointment for collection when making payment, where possible. No collection on Friday 16th October. Saturday 17th appointment times 10 am – 4pm; Sunday 18th appointment times 10 am – 3 pm. ALL items must be removed within 7 days i.e. by Saturday 24th October. Assistance can be given with loading on 17th & 18th October.
- Refreshments: No refreshments on site.
- Toilets: On-site on Viewing days
- Parking: Available on site, as signposted on Viewing days
- Photographs: Further specific photographs may be available from the auctioneers, please email email@example.com. Photographs of all lots will appear on UKAuctioneers.com.
- Location: The sale will be signposted from nearby major roads on Viewing days; the site address will be posted here in the week prior to the Sale.