Dispersal Sale of Farm & Horticultural Machinery
Date: Saturday 17th June 2023 at 10:00am
Location: Hubberts Bridge, Boston
Viewing: Friday 16th June 12 noon - 4pm & Sale Day from 8 am
Due To Retirement
Genuine dispersal sale, due to retirement
A full catalogue will be available shortly prior to the sale, but briefly to include:
Tractors, Crawler & Combine
- 2001 Same Silver 130 Agroshift tractor, done 3498 hrs; reg. Y327 OFW
- 1998 Massey Ferguson 4245 tractor, done 5658 hrs; reg. R844 EJL
- 1994 Fiat 82-94 tractor, done 4477 hrs on clock; no V5
- 1992 John Deere 1950 tractor, done 9155 hrs; reg J115 MCT
- 1991 John Deere 2650 tractor, done 13782 hrs; reg H283 JCT
- 1991 Case 695 tractor, done 3198 hrs; reg. J924 LDO
- 1982 Massey Ferguson 2640 tractor, showing 1980 hrs on clock (not original hrs, engine replaced about 3000 hrs; current engine c. 2500 hrs); reg. BFE 306X
- 1981 David Brown 1290 tractor, done 1604 hrs on clock; reg. KDO 927W
- 1977 Ford 4600 tractor, done 0398 hrs on clock; reg. PDO 534R
- International McCormick 414 tractor, for spares
- c. 1964 TWS RS09 tool carrier tractor, V4 air cooled engine
- 1958/9 International McCormick 250 tractor, reg. KJL 527 (barn stored since 1976)
- 1980’s Track Marshall 135 crawler, done. c. 6000 hrs (clock shows 3706 hrs incorrectly)
- 1983 New Holland Clayson 8060 combine harvester, done 3669 hrs on clock; reg. A266 RFE
By Kind Permission:
- 1949 Ferguson TE20 tractor; reg. WEE 415V, first reg. 1979
- c. 1975/6 CAT T40B forklift, done 6450 hrs
- c. 1982 CAT V35D forklift, done 860 hrs
- 2004 Nissan Cabstar truck, done 100,099 miles; reg. FT04 AOS
- 2006 Renault Kangoo 1.5 van, done c. 145,000 miles; reg. WD55 VHM
c.14 ton James 4w heavy duty tipping low-loader trailer; 3 ton Pettit cart tipper; 3 ton Pettit tipping trailer; 6 ton T&F 4w tipping trailer; 3 ton Pettit high tip trailer….
Farm Machinery & Equipment
20m Gem 2000 sprayer, multi-track; 1976 c.18m Sands sprayer on a DB 990 skid unit; 2 Hercules Bijsma Franeker potato loaders; Ransomes potato spinner; Herbert 600 potato grader/hopper; Keyag Leader potato harvester with rollers; Underhaug 2-row potato setter; Grimme Mid Ranger 82 potato harvester; 60” onion topper; Saman onion lifter; John Deere drag; Markstig drag; Superflow 2 leg buster; Ransomes 4 leg buster; Lemken 4 fur plough; 2 fur Jumbo plough (collectors); RH Crawford-built 4 fur plough with Lemken heads; Ransomes 4 fur high clearance plough; Superflow inter row cultivator; Cousins inter row cultivator; 2 x Maschio 3m power harrows; Howard PTO rotovator; Inter row rotovator; Stanhay inter row cultivator; set of 3 gang rolls; 3m Reco Sulkey compact mounted drill; MF 34 drill; Webb 8-unit precision drill; precision glass house drill; early Stanhay drill; homemade glass house precision seeder; portable Cliff Taylor seeder; seed tray filler; 4m Kongskilde SP4000 germinator seed bed harrow; Amazone 1,000L fertiliser spreader (with 1,500 converter); Pel-e-can planter 4 row planter; Pel-e-can bagger; Lingarden grader; Lockwood elevator; c. 9m Downs elevator; single leg mole drainer; Bomford Farmtrim 435 flail….
Various workshop tools and spares, briefly to include, Lang heavy duty engineering lathe; Herbert heavy duty 3-phase pillar drill with bits & accessories; large 3-phase compressor; hydraulic press; heavy duty 10 ton trolley jack; Oxford welder; Airstream SIP 3hp compressor etc….
Shipping container/chemical store, bunded floor, needs roof repair; Tyrell 1100 gallon irrigation tank; 400 gal fuel tank; Titan FM5000 plastic fuel tank; 180 gallon mobile fuel bowser; 280 m irrigation unit; irrigation pipes and trailer; Cebeco pipe washer/jetter; 15 kw 3-phase tractor mounted generator; Andrews space heater; 2 x Lister stationary engines; Radicon self-priming water pump; Akran double fan blower; Record 40 hp 3-phase paddle fan with ducting; various augers; Wile 55 moisture tester; Scatterbird scarers; qty rabbit netting; Honda 4-stroke rotovator; qty of plastic trays; stone trough….. etc etc
- Buyers Premium: 10%+VAT (reducing to 5%+VAT on the balance over £1,000/lot).
- VAT: No VAT on the hammer price; VAT applies to the buyers premium only (see above).
- Bidding: No online bidding. In-person or by commission bid with the Auctioneers, only.
- Commission Bidding: Email bids may be submitted in accordance with the Conditions of Sale to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 5pm on the day prior to the sale. We will acknowledge all email bids received - if you have not received confirmation please contact our Horncastle office, 01507 522222.
- Telephone: Main office 01507 522222, option 3.
- Payment: BACS, debit card, telephone payment.
- Pay Office Hours (Lindsey Court, Horncastle): Monday-Friday normal office hours. Sale Site Pay Office will close mid-afternoon following the sale.
- Removal: ALL items must be removed within 7 days viz. Saturday 24th June; all transport/hauliers must be in possession of a receipted invoice or electronic agreement from the Auctioneers.
- Refreshments: On site on Sale Day only
- Toilets: On site
- Parking: Available on site, as signposted.
- Photographs: Further specific photographs may be available from the auctioneers, please email email@example.com.
- Location: Station Road, Hubbert's Bridge, Boston, PE20 3QT. The sale will be signposted from nearby major roads.