Date: Saturday 16th November 2019 at 10:00am
Location: JT Friskney Ltd, West Street, Horncastle, LN9 5JE
Viewing: Friday 15th November, 11am - 4pm & Sale day from 8 am only
Genuine dispersal sale on behalf of JT Friskney Ltd.
To include a selection of tractors and forklifts, cranes, commercial vehicles, trailers, agricultural machinery, parts and spares, mowers and garden equipment, workshop equipment and tools, etc, etc...
- Buyers Premium: 10%+VAT (reducing to 5%+VAT on the balance over £1,000/lot)
- Bidding: By number, registration on Viewing and Sale Day only
- Commission Bidding: NO online bidding available; email bids may be submitted in accordance with the Conditions of Sale to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 5pm Friday 15th November afterwhich this email will not be monitored. We will acknowledge all email bids received - if you have not received confirmation please contact our Horncastle office, 01507 522222. Telephone bids may be accepted but please organise this in good time with the Auctioneers in order we can complete necessary paperwork.
- Telephone: Contact telephone on Sale day only, is 07903 302479 or call our main office 01507 522222 (until 12 noon)
- Payment: BACS, Debit Card, Cheque, Cash (see Conditions of Sale for specific restrictions)
- Removal: By no later than 12 noon, 22nd November (subject to payment restrictions - see Conditions of Sale). Assistance given with loading- see catalogue for full terms.
- Refreshments: Sale day only
- Toilets: On site facilities
- Parking: Not available on site- car parks will be signed on Sale Day as follows: Staunch Field, off Jubilee Way; Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School (sale day only); Cattle Market Car Park; St Lawrence Street (pay and display). Subject to weather conditions/flooding
- Photographs: Further specific photographs may be available from the auctioneers
- Two Sales: See catalogue for full details.