Date: Friday 28th May 2021 at 10:00am
Location: Near Horncastle, Lincs
Viewing: Further details in due course
Collective Sale by Auction
To include Machinery, Vehicles, Livestock Equipment, Tools & Spares, Engines, Garden Equipment, Bygones etc etc...
ENTRIES NOW INVITED - see entry form available for download.
(Closing date for entries is Tuesday 4th May)
- Buyers Premium: 10%+VAT (5% on balance of items over £500)
- Bidding: Online via UKAuctioneers.com or by commission bid through the Auctioneers
- Commission Bidding: These must be received no later than 9 am on the morning of sale. Email bids may be submitted in accordance with the Conditions of Sale to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge all email bids received - if you have not received confirmation please contact our Horncastle office, 01507 522222. Telephone bids may be accepted but please organise this in good time with the Auctioneers in order we can complete necessary paperwork.
- Telephone: On Sale day - 01507 522222 (option 3)
- Payment: BACS, Debit Card, Cheque (see Conditions of Sale for specific restrictions)
- Removal: By no later than 12 noon, Friday 4th June (subject to payment restrictions - see Conditions of Sale). Assistance given with loading- see catalogue for full terms.
- Sale Day: There shall be no on-site attendance whatsoever
- Viewing: We hope to allow some form of viewing, in line with Government guidance at the time - please check here for updates
- Catalogue: Will be available to download here or via www.UKAuctioneers.com; limited paper copies will be made available on request
- Pay Office: Lindsey Court, Horncastle (behind the Library) open normal business hours Mon-Fri and Saturday 29th May 9 am - 1pm.
- Invoices: Will be emailed to purchasers once the sale has ended; these must be paid in full prior to collection
- Collection: Strictly by appointment through the Auctioneers, only. No appointment = no collection!