- Stunning converted period Methodist Chapel
- Retaining period charm & character/original features
- Refurbished by sellers to high standard
- Substantial open plan living/dining reception space
- Contemporary breakfast kitchen
- Six bedrooms over two floors
- Three en-suites, family bathroom
- Courtyard garden, off street parking spaces
- Gas fired central heating. EPC: B
A genuinely outstanding and very substantial three storey period home (GIFA 231 m2/2,486 sq. ft.) of some considerable charm and appeal, the core residence of three which has created a wonderful conversion of the old Methodist Chapel dating back to 1883. The property is situated in the picturesque heart of old Branston, surrounded by many period houses and stone cottages in the meandering lanes of the village Conservation Area.
Whilst retaining much of its period character, the Chapel has also been completely refurbished by the sellers to an exceptionally high standard. It now offers contemporary style open plan living space, a stunning modern design style Breakfast Kitchen, fine detailing which includes colonial window shutters, an eye catching walnut, glass and steel featured staircase, quality appointment to the bathroom and the en-suite facilities of three bedrooms, and yet more.