- Delightful barn conversion
- Small development of homes
- Breakfast dining kitchen, living diner
- Master bedroom suite, two further bedrooms
- Wall enclosed garden/patio area, further rear garden
- Shared access driveway, parking area
- Oil fired central heating. EPC: tbc
An absolutely delightful barn conversion, exhibiting some considerable charm and character, discreetly located in the heart of the small town of Wragby.
The accommodation has wonderful contemporary appointment throughout and comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, eye catching Breakfast Dining Kitchen, Laundry Room, large feature Living Room, Central Hallway, neatly configured Bathroom, good sized Master Bedroom Suite and two further well-proportioned Bedrooms. This and the neighbouring barn conversion stand at the head of this small close of homes, in what is a very private and exclusive courtyard. There is a good sized driveway across which the neighbours also have vehicular access, a parking area to one side more than adequate for both family and visitors, a very appealing patio terrace with glazed balustrade and a good sized lawn with patio having curved feature wall enclosure. A further attractively landscaped garden adjoins the southern elevation.