- Large detached house in village location
- Substantial open plan family/dining/ kitchen
- Sitting room, snug, study, gym
- Utility and cloakroom, downstairs bathroom
- Master bedroom suite, 2 further bedrooms, box room/nursery, FF bathroom
- Good sized grounds, driveway
- Oil fired heating. EPC: E
A large detached house very pleasantly located in the heart of the small but popular village of Laughterton, within well enclosed and very private grounds.
Accommodation comprises; Ground Floor Entrance Hall, good sized Lounge, Snug/Study, surprisingly substantial Living Dining Kitchen, Rear Hallway, Laundry Room, Downstairs Bathroom and Sitting Room/Bedroom; First Floor Landing, Master Bedroom with large adjoining Dressing Room and En-suite Shower Room, Nursery Bedroom, Family Bathroom and two further well-proportioned Bedrooms.
The house stands well back within its good sized grounds away from the roadside, a large driveway area providing excellent parking space for both family and visitors accessed from the road through remote control electric gates. To the rear there is an area of private family garden.