- Reduced Price - Motivated Vendors
- Extensively modernised and updated throughout to an exceptional standard
- Four bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms
- Secondary underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Impressive range of Siemens appliances in the gloss white kitchen
- Private driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
Reduced Price - Motivated Vendors The Dairy, built in 2015 has been significantly upgraded and improved upon. This property is now an extremely modern, contemporary and immaculately presented 4 bedroom barn style property. It sits on an exclusive development of five other similar properties on the fringe of the Georgian market town of Horncastle.
The internal accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom, dining/kitchen/living, utility room and sitting room to the ground floor. The first floor comprises of master bedroom with wrap around balcony and en suite shower room, second bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room and two further bedrooms, one currently used as a fully fitted dressing room.
The internal finishes incorporate fully fitted handless gloss white kitchen with an impressive range of Siemens appliances, quartz work surfaces and boiling water tap, Solidor front door, oak internal doors, marble style porcelain tiled flooring with electric under floor heating to the ground floor and Karndean flooring to the first floor. All windows have bespoke fitted wooden shutters and the grounds benefit from the wrap around balcony, raised decking area and double garage with electric roller shutter door.