- Extensive range of accommodation set in tranquil woodland setting of approx 9 acres (sts)
- Nestled between the pretty village of Kirkby on Bain and the sought-after village of Woodhall Spa
- Five bedroom detached bungalow
- Two bedroom holiday cottage
- Two bedroom annexe
- Open-plan apartment over a triple garage
- Ideal business opportunity subject to necessary consents or for families combining
- Solar panels providing approx £1,500 income per annum
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- EPC Rating = E
- Ample off-street parking
Almost hidden from the minor passing road and set within approx 9 acres (stms) of mostly mature woodlands stands ‘Reddings’, a unique freehold complex with over 6000 sq ft of accommodation and 700 sq ft of garaging providing a wide array of accommodation including five bedroom detached bungalow, two bedroom holiday cottage, two bedroom annexe and open plan apartment over a triple garage. The bungalow has a large two storey extension (requires completing). This truly remarkable property will appeal to families who are combining or as a business opportunity subject to the necessary consents. Nestled between the pretty village of Kirkby on Bain and the inland Victorian resort of Woodhall Spa, Reddings is a ‘one off’ opportunity to acquire a large part of rural Lincolnshire with extensive accommodation. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation and setting on offer.
Please note: Along with a potential income from the holiday cottage, solar panels provide income of approx. £1,400 per annum.