- Well presented detached family residence
- Uphill Lincoln location with wonderful views over West Common
- Two reception rooms, dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms to FF with bathroom
- SF fourth bedroom with en-suite
- Driveway, garage, landscaped gardens
- Gas central heating. EPC: D
An appealing detached city residence, dating from the early 1950’s, offering a very good range of well-maintained and attractively appointed family accommodation. The house stands in a very prominent location in uphill Lincoln with views over West Common.
Extended and refurbished the accommodation comprises; Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining/Sitting Room, very well appointed contemporary style Dining Kitchen and Utility; First Floor: Landing, Bathroom and three Bedrooms; Second Floor: surprisingly spacious fourth Bedroom with En-suite. Driveway with ample parking for both family and visitors, as well as access to the integral garage, an appealing, good sized family rear garden which is well sheltered and private in respect of neighbouring homes.