- Period detached farmhouse
- Grounds totalling 3.5 acres (sts)
- Four bedrooms, two reception
- Scheme of refurbishment required to accommodation
- Stable block, garage, storeroom
- Paddock, orchard, gardens
This is four bedroom detached farmhouse, possibly dating from as early as the late Georgian period, which would benefit from a comprehensive scheme of modernisation and refurbishment; very pleasantly located in the heart of the large popular village of Middle Rasen, within extensive grounds of gardens, orchard and paddock land extending to approximately to 3.5 acres (sts).
The property offers great potential for the future extension and development of the house itself, subject to appropriate consents, and the grounds could prove ideal for those with equestrian leisure pursuits. NO ONWARD CHAIN!