- Three storey stone feature residence
- Three reception rooms, study
- Breakfast dining kitchen, downstairs shower room
- Six bedrooms, en-suite to master, bathroom
- Driveway, charming gardens, double garage
- Oil fired central heating. EPC: D
A surprisingly substantial stone featured modern detached village residence, pleasantly located on an elevated plot adjoining the village church. Accommodation comprises; Ground Floor: good sized Entrance Hall, large Lounge, Sun/Garden Room, Dining Room, Study, Breakfast Dining Kitchen, large Laundry Room and Downstairs Shower/Cloakroom; First Floor: Landing, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower, Family Bathroom and three further well-proportioned Bedrooms; Second Floor: Landing and two further good sized Bedrooms. Block paved driveway, double garage and delightful’ gardens to both front and rear with landscape backdrop of All Saints Church. NO ONWARD CHAIN
NOTE: Photographs taken prior to vacation.