- Beautiful period house
- Set within mature grounds of 2.30 acres (sts)
- Sympathetically modernised and restored still retaining many original period features
- 3,400ft² of internal living space to the main house alone
- Great potential for alternative use of outbuildings (stnc)
- Situated within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Ferndale Manor is a substantial four-bedroom detached period property set in beautiful grounds extending to 2.30 acres sts. in the small hamlet of Bag Enderby. The property dates back to the late 1600’s with significant later extensions in the Victorian and Georgian periods. The property is not listed but has many interesting period features including; wooden sash windows, internal wooden shutters and decorative cornicing.
The vendors have carried out a comprehensive and sympathetic scheme of works to the property including but not limited to restoration of eight Georgian windows and dining room window, replacement of the kitchen with installation of wood burner to the family area and creation of a separate apartment to the first floor. A full list of works is available upon request. The result is almost 3,400ft² of internal living space to the main house currently with four bedrooms but with great flexibility to suit a purchaser’s requirements.The hamlet of Bag Enderby nestles within the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and has strong links to the Victorian Poet Laureate Alfred Lord Tennyson.