- Period detached house, uphill city location
- Combined kitchen, lobby/utility, dining area
- Lounge, sitting room
- Three bedrooms, en-suite to guest bedroom
- Spacious family bathroom
- Garage, front and landscaped rear gardens
- Gas central heating. EPC: E
A period detached family residence situated in a quiet cul de sac, a short distance from the Bailgate and historic area of uphill Lincoln. The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, combination of Kitchen, Rear Entrance Lobby and Dining Area; Siting Room, Lounge, three Bedrooms with En-suite Shower to Guest Bedroom and a spacious Family Bathroom. There is a single garage and parking space to the frontage, area of front garden and delightful landscaped enclosed garden to the rear.