- Immaculately presented period cottage
- Retains many original features, improved by vendors
- Utility/cloakroom, study area
- Living room, dining kitchen, conservatory
- Two large bedrooms, shower room
- Standing in 1/3rd acre (sts) grounds
- Former stable block with pre-planning pre-app for holiday accommodation
- Night storage heaters, multifuel stove to sitting room
Sudtrie Cottage is a rare opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented truly charming period cottage dating from circa 1600 set in a delightful garden. The property retains many original features including exposed timberwork and bread oven and has been sympathetically and appropriately improved by the vendors with works including but not limited to; rewiring, replacement of the dormers and most other windows. The property is set in generous grounds extending to approx. 1/3rd of an acres sts.
The internal accommodation comprises; entrance lobby, utility cloakroom, study area (former kitchen) with bread oven, living room dining kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor with two large bedrooms and shower room to the first floor.
Externally there is a large former stable block with great potential for conversion into an annex, holiday let accommodation or to be integrated within the main dwelling subject to the necessary consents. The vendors have a favourable planning pre-application on the stable block as holiday let accommodation.
The village is a no-through village located within 2 miles of the well services village of Bardney, 8 miles from the inland resort of Woodhall Spa and 12 miles from the county capital of Lincoln.