- Stamp Duty Paid by the vendor for a sale agreed by the end of July 2021
- Recently constructed detached family residence
- Situated in the village of Burgh le Marsh near Lincolnshire east coast
- Substantial open plan living dining kitchen
- Delightful landscaped rear gardens, decked patio area, barbecue area
- LPG central heating. EPC: D
****Stamp Duty Paid by the vendor for a sale agreed by the end of July 2021***A recently constructed (2020) five bedroom detached house with excellent spacious accommodation and finishes throughout. Designed and built by the vendors to their own high specifications the property needs to be viewed to appreciate the time and effort invested in creating this fabulous family home. The ground floor offers exceptional contemporary ground floor living space with underfloor heating and excellent connection to the quarter acre landscaped gardens with stunning open rural views to the rear.
The internal accommodation comprises; entrance porch, hallway, cloakroom, open plan living/kitchen/dining room, study and utility room to the ground floor with en suite bedroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor with master suite to the second floor with bedroom, bathroom and walk in wardrobe. Externally there is ample off road parking leading to the garage and at the rear decking area and attractive landscaped gardens laid out in fenced areas.
The highly regarded and well serviced village of Burgh Le Marsh is situated just 5 miles from the popular coastal resort of Skegness. Local amenities include village shops, including butcher and post office, pubs and restaurants and also offers excellent local schools.