- NEW BUILD
- Four bedroom detached family residence
- Living room open to dining room through to kitchen
- Bi-fold doors from kitchen overlooking the garden and country views
- Cloakroom, study, utility
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom
- Ample driveway space, detached single garage
- Garden to front and enclosed garden to rear with patio area
- Heating by Air Source Heat Pump
- East Lindsey District Council - Tax band: F
An excellently appointed four bedroom family home, newly built and boasting a unique combination of rural living with convenient access to the town of Horncastle; and stunning westerly views across arable farmland and towards the rooftops of Horncastle and silhouette of Lincoln Cathedral.
The property, which extends to 1900 sq ft, boasts a large living room open to a stunning kitchen-diner to the rear with bi-fold doors leading out onto the rear patio and looking across the undulated landscape of middle Lincolnshire. With utility, cloakroom and study completing the ground floor, the first floor consists of four bedrooms, one with en-suite, and family bathroom. The property offers all the comforts of modern living with underfloor heating throughout. With single detached garage and ample off road parking for multiple vehicles, plus garden spaces to the front and rear.