- Substantial 4 storey semi-detached period family residence
- Stunning views from the south facing rooms to all levels
- A full range of accommodation over 4 floors
- Includes five bedrooms
- Range of useful outbuildings, driveway
- Rear garden overlooking the Arboretum park
- Gas central heating. EPC: F
This is a very substantial four storey Italianate Victorian period residence, dating from 1871, delightfully located in this key uphill Lincoln residential area, with genuinely outstanding southerly views out of the adjoining Arboretum park and across the city below to the Canwick on the opposite side of the Witham Gap of the south cliff escarpment.
The house has been in one family ownership for over fifty years with accommodation offering up to 6 bedrooms, but could be configured in use into a variety of different reception-bedroom formats to suit the individual buyer’s needs. The fourth floor has been utilised as a family apartment in recent years, with the basement floor offering similar potential if needed. The seller has carried out noteable elements of renovation/repairs to the property over the years which has included replacement/repair of the large period sash windows. The house stands in a Conservation Area.