- Substantial 4 storey semi-detached period family residence
- Stunning views from the south facing rooms to all levels
- A full range of accommodation over 4 floors
- Includes five bedrooms/possible 6
- Range of useful outbuildings, driveway
- Rear garden overlooking the Arboretum park
- Gas central heating. EPC: F
A substantial four storey Italianate Victorian period residence, dating from 1871, delightfully located in this key uphill Lincoln residential area, enjoying outstanding southerly views out of the adjoining Arboretum park and across the city below towards Canwick on the opposite side of the Witham Gap of the south cliff escarpment. The house stands in a Conservation Area.
The house has been in one family ownership for over fifty years with accommodation offering up to 6 bedrooms but could be configured in use into a variety of different reception-bedroom formats to suit the individual buyer’s needs. The property has been formerly run as a Guest House, which could be re-instated if required (subject to appropriate consents). The second floor has been utilised as a family/guest apartment, with the basement floor offering similar potential if needed. Notable elements of renovation/repairs to the property have been carried out over the years to include replacement/repair of the large period sash windows.