Date: Wednesday 30th October 2019 at 10:00am
Location: Stanhope Hall, Boston Road, Horncastle, LN9 6NF
Viewing: Tuesday 29th October 12 noon - 6 pm and sale day from 8 am
- Bidding is by number and registration is available on Viewing and Sale days only
- We accept payment by debit card, cash or cheque
- Items must be collected on sale day - alternatively please speak to our auction department to arrange storage
- We operate a commission and telephone bidding service at no charge and can post items on request as necessary
- All items are available to view at www.ukauctioneers.com and bids may also be submitted there
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
We accept entries on behalf of executors and solicitors as well as private vendors. Our furniture sale entry form can be submitted online or is available to download and should be returned to the Horncastle office.
Our auction department is pleased to help and advise on suitability of entries, reserves and valuations etc where necessary. We are able to arrange home visits in some cases, where this is deemed the most effecient route for assessing entries.
We accept a wide range of antique and high value items as well as collectables, in the following areas:
- Clocks & Barometers
- Pictures & Mirrors
- Guns & Militaria
- Carpets & Linen
- China & Glass
- Stamps & Postcards
- Coins & Medals
- Outside Effects
- Collectors Items
The sale catalogue is produced following close of entries and distributed on our mailing list as well as online, featuring both here and on UKAuctioneers.com, which matches thousands of potential buyers with items they are searching for.
Local storage facilities mean items can be held pending our next suitable sale or stored following purchase in readiness for collection.
Our excellent sale room attracts high attendance month on month, ensuring an enjoyable atmosphere and successful results for our clients.
(The magnificent GNER poster above, of Skegness, sold for £3,100 in one of our catalogued antique sales)