Robert Bell BSc (Hons) FRICS FAAV and George Harrison BSc (Hons) MRICS FAAV are both Registered Valuers with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and members of the Lincolnshire Association of Agricultural Valuers. They are able to offer comprehensive expert valuation advice for a variety of different purposes throughout Lincolnshire.
Their strong knowledge of rural property and markets in Lincolnshire ensure they provide a competent, efficient, and good value valuation service. Valuations are carried out in line with the RICS ‘Red Book’ Global and UK Valuation standards to ensure the highest professional, technical and ethical standards.
Valuations provided include:
- Annual Stock Taking
- Tenantright and End of Tenancy
- Loan security
- Probate/inheritance tax/capital gains tax
- Matrimonial settlement/divorce
- Business/Company purposes
- Expert witness advice for the courts
- Development appraisal
- Negotiations with the district valuer