This is our oldest office, the firm taking occupation in 1872 (previously trading in the High Street). It is a Georgian building in brick and slate with a 1960's two storey extension. The Lindsey Court office meanwhile was opened in 2017.
'Tom Thumbs House' stands on the ridge. Elizabethan panelling dated 1578 decorates a ground floor office. A plaque outside commemorates the flood on October 11th 1960. A WWI shell commemorates R. Hay Bell's service during WWI. There is parking at the front for 2 cars and free (time limited) parking nearby alongside Wharf Road.
Horncastle is a Georgian market town of nearly 7,000 people. It once had a reputation for the largest Horse Fair in the country (with over 50 pubs in 1851). It stands at the south west corner of the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It was voted the Antiques Town of the Year in England in 2001.
This is the firm's head office and houses all departments as well as administration and accounts.
Our Residential Lettings, Commercial and Auctions departments meanwhile moved into new premises, just around the corner, at Lindsey Court in 2017. The office was opened by Francis Dymoke, the Queen's Champion!
Old Bank Chambers, Horncastle, LN9 5HY.
Lindsey Court, Horncastle, LN9 5DH
Tel: 01507 522222